Take for example Louis Even's fable about five people washed up on a desert ile, which explains how money is created as debt by private banks. The story was first published in 1940 in the magazine "Vers Demain". It's a great story - just 8 pages long - that you can read in English "The Money Myth Exploded", French "L'île des naufragés", Spanish "La Isla de los Naufragos", Portugeuse "A Ilha dos Naufragos", German "Die Insel der Shiffbrüchigen" and Polish "Wyspa rozbitkow". No excuses - you have to read this.!
The "Michael Journal" is available in several languages.
In the English section you can find many true gems. For example:
- an article by Louis Even from 1941 that talked about the infamous article in the United States Banker Magazine in 1892
- Louis Even's book originally published in French in 1946 and called "In this age of plenty"
- a nice set of quotes on money
- a phone call to Fed where a banker gave away the secrets of the Federal Reserve in 1992
- a piece about the Bilderberg club